Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Save Money Everyday with Amazon Deals of the Day

Gold Box: New Deals. Every Day.
Image from Amazon.com

Amazon has a great site feature which is well publicized but honestly took me years to discover.  Ever since I have discovered it I have been able to score some of the items I have wanted for great prices.  It has honestly changed they I shop for items on the web.  Now I don't use it to buy things everyday, but I do check it everyday to see if something I want is featured and on sale for a good price.  The feature is called Amazon Gold Box Deals.

The easiest way to check out the current deals is to look on my own page.  For your convenience I have included the Amazon Daily Deals widget on the right side of my page.  To be honest this is a quick and consolidated way to get access to all the daily Gold Box deals on Amazon.  finance

No comments:

Post a Comment